Thank you for your interest in our company. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We therefore wish to explain below which data we use and for which purposes. If you have further questions on how we handle your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Controller responsible for the processing of data as defined in Art. 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
KAESER COMPRESSORS Ltd.
Unit 43/44, Western Parkway,
Business Park, Ballymount Road
Phone: +353 1 4565433
Data Protection Officer:
Regional authority responsible for data protection:
Department of Communications,
Climate Action & Environment
29-31 Adelaide Road
Tel +353 1 678 2000
The following provisions provide information on the processing of personal data pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in particular with regard to the information requirements pursuant to Art. 12–14 GDPR and on disclosures with regard to the rights of data subjects specified in Art. 15–22 GDPR and Art. 34 GDPR.
For purposes of the GDPR, "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (e.g. the person's name, address, telephone number or date of birth). Information on how you use this or other websites may also be regarded as personal data.
Your rights as a data subject
You have the right
- to obtain information on your personal data stored by us and how it is processed (Art. 15 GDPR).
- to the rectification of inaccurate, false and/or incomplete personal data (Art. 16 GDPR).
- to the immediate erasure of your personal data stored by us where one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 GDPR applies.
- to restrict the data processing in case your data cannot yet be deleted due to statutory archiving obligations (Art. 18 GDPR). If you do not want us to collect further data from you or contact you again, we will make the necessary entry in our system.
- to request the handover of the data pertaining to you that you have provided pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR and the right to require such data to be forwarded to responsible parties designated by you.
- to object to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 GDPR).
- to withdraw any consent granted by you pursuant to Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR with future effect.
- to submit a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org or a competent supervisory authority in the member state of your place of residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes data protection regulations (Art. 77 GDPR).
We process your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements for the purposes listed below: